This is the story of how Jesus Christ was born based on the Bible chapters Matthew and Luke verses 1-2. Jesus was born in the most humble manner—in a stable. He came and showed us how God favors those who believe in Him. Jesus came to save the world.
Top rated products
- Our Father Wood Rosary Beads Necklace Large Antique Cross 20" Rated 5.00 out of 512,40 $
- Wood Box Incense Burner Resin Drawer resin Holder Black Color Rated 5.00 out of 523,90 $
- Catholic Aquamarine turquoise Pearl Beads Rosary Miraculous Medal & Cross Rated 5.00 out of 59,30 $
- Hamsa Hand Metal Keychain Evil Eye Beads Judaism Israel Charm Rated 5.00 out of 57,99 $
- Religious Cross Bracelet Christian Classic Beaded Bangle Green Crystals Rated 5.00 out of 5
buy catholic gifts Catholic Gift Shop Online catholic rosary catholic rosary beads charbel life Christian Holiday Christmas Cremation urns cremation urns for humans crucifix find God funeral cremation urns handicrafts he trusts in you holy land holy land cross holy land rosary how to pray Isaiah jerusalem cross Jerusalem Crosses Jesus Jesus olive wood jesus protection Jewish Makhlouf meaning of olive wood Michaelmas Monastery monk Nazareth nazareth store new post Noah Olive wood olive wood in Bible peace Praying Rosary rosary beads Saint Charbel saint Michael shop St. Maroun at Annaya wearing a cross